There are any number of things you can do yourself (DIY) that can be done to a bathroom to change it’s appearance. A bathroom is usually one of the smallest rooms in the house so if you make a mistake or don’t like the way it looks after a makeover it is easy to redo.
– Painting a bathroom is the quickest and least expensive makeover ideas. Bathrooms should be painted with bright, but pleasing colors. Consider painting one wall with a complementary color to the rest of the wall color. Don’t forget the ceiling. It does not have to be white.
– Paint the vanity. Paint the vanity cabinet one color and the drawer and doors a different color.
– Change the vanity hardware.
– Add some wall paper. Be sure it is of the pre-pasted variety.
– Add art work by framing photos cut out of magazines, books or catalogs, or even prints pulled off the web.
– Add a matching rug and shower curtain.
– Replace the vanity counter top.
– Change the mirror
– Replace the mirror lighting
– Add a small indoor plant or sculpture
If you decide that your bathroom project is more work than you want to do yourself, contact us for a quote on bathroom remodeling to bring your project to life.